Maintaining your building proactively is much more cost effective than repairing it when it has gone wrong. This is especially the case when you consider the disruption to business and its probable effect on your customers and employees.
Often, the biggest problem is sourcing all the relevant contractors and liaising with them to ensure that they turn up on time, are insured, have all of their risk assessments in place and actually know what they’re doing. The cost can be prohibitive as well, which can put building managers and owners off.
Under one roof
With Clockwork we can take all that work under one roof. This is how we do it…
- We carry out an assessment of your building
- We set a maintenance schedule or for larger works, working with a RICs surveyor to set a long term plan
- We work up a cost schedule, agree it with you and we do the rest
- We ensure that all the H&S requirements are in place, all the team are qualified to do their job, things are serviced on time and repaired when they need to be
- Everything we do is underpinned by our Clockwork Customer Charter
- We can often offer fixed monthly fees to cover all your maintenance and servicing issues
We’ll make sure your building runs like Clockwork – around the clock, round the calendar.
Of course if all you are after is a gas safety certificate or a jet wash of your paths every year, we can do that for you too. Just call us to tell us what you need and we’ll be happy to send someone to meet you.
Talk to us for more information
If you’d like to discuss our service options and packages or need advice regarding maintenance issues, please give us a call on 02920 602444 or: