We were asked by the client to undertake a project he had planned to manage himself but was no longer able to following a serious accident.
This was a particularly interesting project because the client understood the construction industry and therefore had very exacting standards. We were able to meet these and deliver the home that he and his family now required to meet their changing needs:
- Added 2 bedrooms and a bathroom by undertaking a hip to gable conversion with a dormer in the attic including structural steel installations and associated calculations.
- Replaced the existing roof and added Velux windows to the front elevation.
- Added a large single storey wrap around extension with vaulted ceilings to provide a large family / dining / kitchen area, a utility room and ground floor shower room with toilet. This included significant demolition and opening up of existing space including all structural steels and associated calculations.
- Rewired and renewed plumbing to the entire building.
- Replastered the entire house.
- Redecorated the property.
- Installed a high end bespoke kitchen.
- Supplied and fitted new flooring throughout (mix of carpet, tile and Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring).
- Supplied and fitted new windows (mix of casement sash units), external doors and bifolds throughout the property.
- All new carpentry throughout including all new oak timber doors including some handmade doors for tight spaces.
Phase 2 of the works consisted of the exterior re-rendered and a mix of hard and soft landscaping including and easy to manage artificial lawn.
Talk to us for more information
If you’d like to discuss our service options and packages or need advice regarding maintenance issues, please give us a call on 02920 602444 or: