Clockwork Construction was appointed to develop three new apartments to an existing site of 20 units.
- Safe management of the site to protect existing residents
- Traditionally built with a flat DPM roof to match existing complex
- Construction took place during Covid-19
- HSE inspection during the construction phase was ‘highly satisfactory’
- Works completed within 9-month timescale
In order to develop the three new flats, the Site Manager had to ensure existing residents were protected, including access to the car park which was next to the site. The project also involved bridging across the car park access and attaching to the existing building whilst the residents were in occupation.
As construction took place during the pandemic, there were challenges due to difficult supply chains and ensuring extra precautions were up to standard.
The project was finished within the timeframe required, which included foundations, new services, relocation of the bin store for the whole site and internal refurbishment of the existing common areas.
Talk to us for more information
If you’d like to discuss our service options and packages or need advice regarding maintenance issues, please give us a call on 02920 602444 or: